Pages

Sunday 18 September 2011

Recent Buys Missguided!

 I thought i'd show you the things I ordered from Missguided about a week or two ago, I'd had my eye on these things for a while especially this wine red blazer as it's such a gorgeous colour and I was so impressed with the price it was only £15, which I thought was a bargain! It's quite a lightweight blazer so it'll be perfect to wear until the winter properly comes.


I also bought this houndstooth top as I thought it would look nice worn with the blazer. I also really like the Heritage trend that's around at the moment so this fitted with that perfectly.



I also ordered this aztec jumper, but unfortunately when it arrived there was a hole under the arm so I had to return it, which is a real shame because I think it would have been a perfect cozy jumper for the winter.

 

3 comments:

  1. Love the colour of the jacket and the houndstooth top is lovely, great picks xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. The colour of that jacket is gorgeous! Perfect for Autumn! :D xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the top! This makes me want to place another Missguided order... Oops!
    x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the lovely comments, really appreciate them! x