Pages

Friday 23 September 2011

Recent Buys!

So thought i'd show you my latest purchases i'll start with my uni bag if you saw my latest blog post you'll know i've been looking for a bag for uni for some time and had narrowed it down to a few, after taking a trip to Topshop today I decided to get this red one. I'm so glad I did as I absolutely love it!

Topshop Chain Red Bag

Lace Up Boots New Look

I also popped into New Look and picked up these boots, I really like the brogue style boots, however I haven't seen many styles around that i like, so when i saw these i went for these instead, I've got so many boots, but these are quite different to my others so they'll be a nice addition to my collection :) 

Also Picked up a few other things too...

Sheer White Blouse: New Look

Ring: eBay 


2 comments:

  1. I love all the bits you've chosen, the bag is so gorgeous! It's tough finding a decent bag for uni, i'm searching at the moment - think i'll definitely pop into Topshop and have a look :)

    xo Samantha Grace
    xosamanthagrace.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have such lovely taste Meg! I love the bag and the blouse the most. So casual chic.

    Cheers,
    Kim

    Nailpoishtime.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the lovely comments, really appreciate them! x