Pages

Tuesday 31 July 2012

Recent Buys... Wah Nail Art Book!

So I'd heard lots about this book on different people's blogs and of what photos I'd seen of it, It looked really good so I thought i'd order it and take a look for myself. It defiantly didn't disappoint, there are loads of photographs of great nail art designs and step by step instructions on how to do them. I've already tried a few designs from the book, and i've got loads more I want to do! So I thought i'd show you a few photos of some of the pages, just incase their was anyone else thinking of giving it a go too.      Anyone else bought the Wah Nail Art book, if so what did you think? 




4 comments:

  1. Great book, I want it

    btw. great blog can we follow each ?
    http://nikonandfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I could have it!
    Sometimes, I love to do some nail art style in the weekend :D
    Fabulous post :)
    Special offer from my blog :
    10% Coupon from Vivi Clothes
    GIVEAWAY + 20% Coupon from Sheinside

    ♥ sugarpuff ♥
    Pinkie Anggia
    http://pinkieanggia.tumblr.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. pretty,pretty nails...i could i can do it too <3<3

    saphira-t

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the lovely comments, really appreciate them! x