Pages

Thursday 28 March 2013

New In...Red Zatchel!


So I finally gave in this week and treated myself to another satchel, If you saw my post on cambridge satchels the other week you'll know I was on the lookout for a colourful style to add to my collection. I saw this beautiful red Zatchel style in person the other week and fell in love with it.  I currently have a black Cambridge satchel which i'm forever using as it goes with absolutely everything and think as I have a wardrobe consisting of a lot of grey, red, white and black this will be a perfect second addition. 

I was tempted to buy a chestnut brown shade as I love the classic colours, but felt the red would be a great pop of colour and be a nice change to my black one. Of course photos of the real thing will be coming very soon! :)

I'd love to hear what you guys think? What colour satchel would you buy? 



5 comments:

  1. I definitely need some colored bags! I always only use my black ones...Love this one!
    You have a great blog! Already following you!
    Hope you can follow back :)

    http://doublecasualchic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. really really love those bag(s)
    wanna follow each other??

    www.esraestella.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Classic red, yum! I really want a neon pink one next...

    Tara
    www.thestylerawr.com
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. whoa i totally love it! so eyecatchy and chic! <3

    Letters To Juliet

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh this is a cute bag :) I like the red color!
    http://findingmyinspiration.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the lovely comments, really appreciate them! x